RightITnow ECM managed service
If you opt for ECM on the cloud, we will setup and manage an instance for you. The instance is free to use if you have less than 100 managed entities, otherwise please contact us when your evaluation license expires.
Definition of a Managed Entity
A Managed Entity (ME) is a device that generates an event. For example:
- a server and / or single instance of a virtual machine;
- an instance of an event-generating application;
- a network device, i.e. router (total number of virtual ports per Managed Entity is < 100, each additional 100 counts as an extra ME);
- a network appliance, such as a firewall;
- a database instance;
- each individual physical server and each application instance in a cluster environment.